Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Untitled

I wrote this at a time where a lot of things were going through my mind at the time, a lot of frustrations, questions, for myself and for the subject.

Feeling so fucked up in the head
Dejected and left for dead
Inside of my own heart
Where do I even start
With the way that I am feelin'
A love so unappealing
'cause it poses as more of an apparition
Non-existent in my realm of livin'
Guess deception is the gift
That keeps on givin'
"cause it teaches a new lesson
For every fuckin' time
That a brotha's stressin'
I'm not who I was
So who I am just can't tolerate
Such extraneous bullshit
Fuckin' with my mindstate
And I ain't got time to wait
For children to catch up mentally
To their adult statures
Acting on a higher level
Where they were meant to be
Thought you were meant for me
But the harsh reality
Of the situation is that you
Were just a pipe dream
Can't believe that you
mentally piped me
Turned me from who I am
to a figment of my true self
And it wasn't even like
You were after my wealth
'cause you were with me
when I didn't have it
And my heartstring, yes,
You grabbed it . . .

Before I could finish this stream of thought, I was interrupted by a long phone call. I'm not in this place of feeling anymore, far from it, so I can not finish this, but it came so deep from my heart at the time, that I wanted to share it regardless.

2 comments:

  1. Damn DAMN sure remember that day! At that moment, madness seemed to be the color that suited us. But The Brothers Darkness rise above. And so we did and now we're better off than we were before. So let us embrace this new path we're taking and these strides we're making, upgrading ourselves to Darkness-v2.0. \\m//

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is entirely possible to get back what you gave away and thought you lost. It is entirely possible to leave behind what is unpleasant and move on to a brighter future.

    ReplyDelete