Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Real Woman

This is another old poem that I wrote, during a year that I guess I was just feeling all sorts of way about love and relationships and such. Enjoy.

I want it real, my woman
Real woman, I want you
Show me love with no gimmicks
Dispel the artificial
You are true to who you are
True to what you do
From every move you make
To every breathe you take
Every word you speak
Is like heaven to me
Why go to church when I’m already sanctified
In your presence
I can feel your essence
You are my sophisticated lover
My mental stimulant
Enthralled by your intellect
Compelled by your drive
I’ve never felt so alive
Inner peace knows no bounds
When you are around
I can clearly see
You are for me
You are about me
And what you know about me
Is what I know about you
Our compatibility is justified
As our personalities coincide
With one another
You are a real woman
You are truth
You are balance
You are nothing less and nothing more
Than what you are
You are my heart’s star
You come so real, my woman
But real woman, where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment